Friday, June 27, 2014

(Double) Freebie Friday!

In celebration of Friday, here's a featured freebie of mine for you!  Excuse the not so cute design...I was still learning how to make products.  No matter how it looks though, I love how this product works.

I get really tired of sorting games being super simple.  Students can sort words that start with the blend "tr", but I never know if they're actually reading it, or just looking at the "tr" and putting it in the correct pile.  In a search to make an accurate assessment, I created this.  On this sheet, students have to look at the picture and say what it is.  Then they identify the blend they are saying and cut and paste it in the box.  For further connection, they can write the word on the handwriting lines.

I use the first sheet for beginning blends, and the second for ending blends.  This really helps me see who has it and who needs some more help.


For a double freebie, check out this great set of clip art!  It's by Krista Wallden at Creative Clips Graphics - my absolute favorite!  She's trying to reach a feedback goal, so don't forget to leave her some awesome compliments if you download it!





Have a magical year!

No comments:

Post a Comment