Monday, August 31, 2015

You NEED these shirts!

So let me tell you about A+ Images...

They are FABULOUS.  If you are needing shirts for your class, grade, school, or just for you - you should definitely check them out! 

I got this fabulous shirt from them last month:
The quality is perfect, the design is on spot, and I can't tell you how much I love my shirt!  I waited this long to tell you about it, cause I've had my eye on these adorable things:
Is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen?  I would LOVE to get my class a set of these this school year!  Now that school has started and things have slowed down a little bit, I have a chance to do the "fun stuff," like look around for cute shirts!  This would definitely be a shirt to treasure for years to come! You can check them out at Classroom Faces.

Just a note about their customer service...  I asked A+ Images for a free blogger shirt design the first week of July.  They informed me that my graphic would be blurry.  They said they would be more than happy to print it if that's how I wanted it, but added that if I could get a better quality image my shirt would look much better.  Well, I tried to get a better quality image and it didn't work out, so I just gave up.  Then, during the last few days of July, I received an email from them saying they had sharpened my image so that it was print quality!  They shipped it just a few days later!  This said so much to me about their company.  Because my shirt was a free blogger shirt, they were losing nothing by letting my image fall into the back of their inbox.  I know they had plenty of orders to do in July, but the fact that they reached back to a free order sent 25 days previously, found my image, and made it print quality says so much to me!  They truly are an amazing company!!


No comments:

Post a Comment