Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Make your Masterpiece: Week 3

This week for the TPT Seller Challenge, the theme is Make your Masterpiece!  While I wouldn't call this my masterpiece, it's something I've been needing to finish because I think it will be a great routine for my firsties this year!
This resource has 20 prompts for every month of the year!  It also has 40 extra prompts for anytime, for a grand total of 280 prompts.  I love giving students a chance to choose what they write about, so I created this to give them a structured choice.  I plan on using this in centers, but you could use it for early finishers, homework, morning work, and honestly anywhere else you like!  In celebration of finishing a product, this is just a dollar for today only so snatch it if you'd like it right here!  The prompts do contain holiday and culture references specific to the US, so if you don't teach in the US you might not get such a great benefit from this product.

What's your masterpiece?  Or an awesome product I should check out?  Let me know in the comments below!


3 comments:

  1. Your product looks fabulous! I am sure your students will love it! It was nice visiting!
    Gloria
    2 Scoops of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! It seems like I never have enough writing prompts and am always trying to think of more. 280 is a ton! :)

    Kristin
    School and the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! It's amazing how many items can get started and never complete...so glad this was our challenge this week! Writing prompts are always fun for students! I am giving away the item I completed for this challenge. If you have time, stop by my blog and enter to win!

    Happy Summer!
    Brigid

    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete